We are now able to support in-person tours. Please register for a tour here.
- At Bellevue Woman’s Center, patients are allowed to have two support persons, including a doula, if requested, throughout the patient’s stay. The support persons can be the patient’s spouse, partner, sibling, parent, or other persons of their choice.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients may have one parent plus a second banded individual visit 24/7. A banded individual is a person with a matching ID band to baby, and could be a parent, significant other, friend, or other person whom the mother chooses.
- Effective Wednesday, July 28, all non-COVID patients will be permitted to have two visitors, per patient, per day during the hours of 10 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week.
- Currently all health and wellness classes are being held virtually until further notice.
- Classes being held virtually include:
- All About Infants
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Support
- Prepared Childbirth
- Returning to Work While Breastfeeding