Coronavirus and Flu Visitor Policy
In-person tours have resumed, but virtual tours are still available. Please see the Ellis Medicine Visitor Guidelines for additional details.
Effective Friday, December 8, 2023, visitor guidelines at Bellevue will be as follows:
- Patients will be permitted one (1) support person 24/7
- Patients will also be permitted two (2) visitors at a time; these visitors may rotate out with others, but may not exceed two visitors at any given time
- Visiting hours on the Mother Baby Unit specifically will be limited as follows: 10:00 am -1:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm daily
- Visitors under the age of 12 will not be permitted in patient care areas due to NYS Flu Guidelines
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients may have one parent plus a second banded individual visit 24/7.
- A banded individual is a person with a matching ID band to baby, and could be a parent, significant other, friend, or other person whom the birth parent chooses
- Currently all Prenatal Education Classes and Support Groups are being held hybrid; in person classes are still available