- In-person classes will now resume with the following COVID-19 guidelines:
- Class sizes are limited to five couples per class (50% capacity)
- The social distancing rule of 6’ will be in effect. Bellevue staff will set up rooms accordingly.
- Attendees in a fully booked class must stay the entire class. Departure for lunch will not be allowed (lunch and drinks may be brought in). Details will be shared at the time of registration.
- Extra sanitizing precautions will be taken before and after every class.
- Classes now being offered in-person include:
- All About Infants
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Childbirth Preparation
- CPR & Infant Safety
COVID-19 Bellevue Woman’s Center Support Person & Screening Guidelines
What to expect at the door.