In-person tours have resumed, but virtual tours are still available. Please see the Ellis Medicine Visitor Guidelines for additional details.
- At Bellevue Woman’s Center, patients are allowed to have two support persons throughout the patient’s stay. The support persons can be the patient’s spouse, partner, sibling, parent, or other persons of their choice, including a doula. Due to the prevalence of COVID in the community, no visitors will be allowed other than the two support persons. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe and limit the spread of the virus.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients may have one parent plus a second banded individual visit 24/7. A banded individual is a person with a matching ID band to baby, and could be a parent, significant other, friend, or other person whom the mother chooses.
- Currently all health and wellness classes are being held virtually until further notice.
- Classes being held virtually include:
- All About Infants
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Support
- Prepared Childbirth
- Returning to Work While Breastfeeding