Creating Your Birth Plan
Print and fill out the birth experience plan below to prepare for your upcoming delivery. Once you’ve filled it out, talk to your doctor about it and communicate your wants and needs.
Together, you can craft the best birth experience for you and your baby.
The Your Birth Plan checklist was created to get you thinking about the questions you may be too unsure, excited or overwhelmed to think about.
Work with your doctor to complete the checklist, using the plan to:
- Select the best delivery method for your needs
- Discuss your monitoring preferences
- Decide how you’ll feed your baby
- Choose your delivery experience
- Learn about pain management options
- Identify your support people
- Let your doctor know the classes/resources • you’re most interested in